Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lost Things Found

A good night's sleep is worth it's weight in gold.

The morning after my frustrating evening, I walked down the stairs and noticed something shiny and red near the chairs in the living room. There was not one, not two but four teeny tiny screwdrivers just sitting askew on the seat of my chair. Indeed they had been laying there since Christmas. Apparently my mind was too clouded and annoyed to think clearly the night before. Of course they would be left laying around still in the living room. We really haven't graced that area of the house since Christmas morning. Who spends time in their formal living room anyway? I mean really. Isn't that room set aside for visitors and Christmas? I should have known.

The towel bar has been successfully hung! Oh, and I found my husband standing innocently in the arrival level at the Nashville airport on Friday night. All is right with my world.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yea! So glad the new day was bright and sunny (at least figuratively) and things are good again. All my love to you and each member of your lovely family.
    Rebecca N.

    ReplyDelete